Be a Champion for Primary Care: Top Ten Things You Can Do
- Join the campaign by signing up for regular updates
- Follow the campaign on Twitter and Like us on Facebook. Retweet and Share campaign communications. Promote the campaign on social media: @healthisprimary, #MakeHealthPrimary
- Download our 2017 desktop calendar for weekly and monthly reminders about how you can be a champion for primary care.
- Post a link to HealthisPrimary.org on your website using the website badges here
- Wear your favorite campaign message on a t-shirt and spread the word about the value of primary care.
- Print campaign posters and hang them in your office waiting room. There are two versions—one with Health is Primary logo only and a customizable version that allows you to add your practice name and logo.
- Share Health is Primary patient information sheets with your patients. They are available in English and Spanish.
- Volunteer to give a presentation in your community—to local employers, news media or patient advocacy groups—about the importance of a strong primary care foundation. Use the campaign video and infographics in your presentation.
- Share your story with the campaign.
- Sign up to be part of coordinated Health is Primary activities during Primary Care Week. Email us at champions@FMAHealth.org to be notified about plans and tools to #MakeHealthPrimary during the Primary Care Week in October.
June Focus: Men’s Health
Download tear sheet on men’s health and share it with patients in your practice. (English and Spanish)
Print out the Monthly Toolkit for June and spread the word about primary care throughout the month.